Memorial Day weekend is just around the corner and to many people that means the beginning of summer, of course! With only 100 days of summer, you’ll want the memories to last forever so here at Thousand Trails, we challenge you to document all the splish-splashing, car camping, fly-fishing, and barbecuing by taking photos with your 100 Days of Camping towel!
Here’s what you need to do….
- Book your next summer adventure at any Thousand Trails campground
- Pick up your special 2017 #100DaysofCamping towel upon check in
- Head out on your summer adventures! Remember to pack water, sunscreen, and your #100DaysofCamping Towel of course!
- Snap photos posing with your #100DaysofCamping towel and post it to your social media account using the hashtag, #100DaysofCamping
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until Labor Day Weekend 2017!
Make your reservations to stay at Thousand Trails and make these 100 Days the most memorable you’ve ever had!