Make this decadent, fluffy, no-bake peanut butter pie for the sweetest month of the year (or any month of the year, actually!) It’s so easy to make, and the best part? There’s no baking required! This pie has a slice-a-bility like no other you’ve made before!
Because the pie filling is thick, we recommend using a stand mixer or a hand mixer for this recipe. The key to keeping the pie from going flat is to make sure you don’t over fold the peanut butter mixture with the heavy whipping cream. Over-folding will cause the air in the whipped cream to collapse.
Put this pie in a heart-shaped tin and top with chocolate sauce or whipped cream for that loving touch this month!
1 cup Peanut butter
8 oz cream cheese – room temperature, or else it won’t fold properly
¼ cup white sugar
½ cup confectioner’s (powdered) sugar
12 oz heavy whipping cream
Chocolate sauce (optional)
Stand Mixer or hand mixer
2 mixing bowls
Freezer bag & rolling pin (unless using store bought crust or graham cracker crumbs)
1 box Graham crackers or 1 container crumbs
7-8 tablespoons melted butter
For a thicker crust, use 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs or 1 ¼ cups for a thinner crust
½ teaspoon cinnamon, optional
Instructions: Graham Cracker Crust
No need to follow these steps if you have a premade crust!
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- Melt butter
- Mash up 9-10 graham cracker sheets into crumbs. You can easily do this by placing the graham crackers in a large freezer bag and crush them with a rolling pin or mallet.
- Mix melted butter and 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs together. If adding cinnamon, add now.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the pie tin. Remember to reinforce the crease so that the crust doesn’t break upon slicing and serving.
- Bake the crust in the preheated oven for no more than 10 minutes.
If you prefer a chocolate crust, use the same steps above but use Oreo cookies instead of graham cracker.
Instructions: Peanut Butter Pie Filling
- Beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and salt until light and fluffy.
- NOTE: If using a stand mixer, use the paddle attachment on medium speed for approximately 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla to cream cheese and sugar mixture until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the heavy cream until there are soft peaks. These peaks should be able to stand on their own without dripping.
- Using a spatula, fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter and cream cheese mixture until just incorporated and still fluffy. Do not over-fold the mixture! Over-folding will cause the batter to collapse.
- Pour the fluffy peanut butter mixture into the crust.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour. This pie can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 days.
- Slice and serve chilled with whipped cream!
What’s your favorite pie filling? Share it with us in the comments!