We’re going to keep it short and sweet. Our Thousand Trails Facebook fans helped us to put this great list together. How many do you relate to?
You might be a camper or RVer, if…
- You contemplate camping in a Michigan winter because you love it so much!
- As soon as you get home, you are ready to pack up and leave again.
- You shovel a path through the snow so you can kick on the heat and hang out in your RV.
- You spend six months camping and six months making reservations.
- Your “to do list” looks like this: Find camping recipes, pursue camping dreams, and talk your spouse into selling the house to get a bigger camper.
- You are sleeping in a rest stop on I35 while heading south for the winter.
- You don’t have a house, just an RV!
- You forget your zip code.
- You spend the winter months counting down the days until your favorite campground reopens for the season.
- You’ve cooked Spam on the grill.
- You turn off the water while showering, washing dishes, brushing your teeth, the list goes on…
- You make new friends whether you park for a night, a week, or a month.
- You’ve gotten stuck in the side storage cabinet.
- The stars are the only cover you really need.
- You are spending your holiday budget upgrading your motorhome for the next season.
So, anything you would add?