Share the love!
There are few things we love more than seeing all of our members having a great time at our Thousand Trails preserves. From seeing how you set up your site to what you view and explore during your time with us, we love it all. That’s why we created the Thousand Trails Facebook profile picture contest! Each month, our Facebook fans send in their best photos from a TT preserve to TTFan@equitylifestyle.com. We post an album of all submissions on the Thousand Trails Facebook page and our fans help vote for the following month’s profile picture by liking their favorites. The photo with the most likes at the end of the month, wins! Want your handiwork to be featured on the Thousand Trails Facebook page? Read the official rules below and don’t forget to check out the photos in our February photo contest here.
How it works:
Send in the best pictures you’ve taken at a Thousand Trails preserve to TTFan@equitylifestyle.com by 12:00pm CST, on the 15th of the month, to be eligible for the next month’s profile picture slot. Photos will be added to an album and fans will vote through the end of the month. Facebook fans will be asked to cast their votes by “liking” the pictures in the album. On the first business day of the following month, our winner’s photo will be featured as the Thousand Trails fan page profile picture for the full month! (All submissions sent in after the 15th will be automatically entered into next month’s contest.)
- All submissions must be received by 12:00pm CST on the 15th of the month prior. (Ex: photos for the March spot must be in by February 15th.)
- Send photos as an attachment to TTFan@equitylifestyle.com with “Profile Picture Contest” as the subject line. In the body of the e-mail, please include your name and the name of the preserve in which your photo was taken.
- Only appropriate photos will be considered. If you wouldn’t feel comfortable showing them to your parents or in-laws, we won’t feel comfortable putting them on the site.
- While a member can submit more than one photo, each photo acts as a separate competitor. “Likes” for multiple photos will not be combined simply because an individual submitted more than one.
- All photos submitted become the property of Equity LifeStyle Properties and may be used for publication on company websites and promotional purposes. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Want to up your chances? Send the link to your photo out to all of your friends and family. It only takes a second to click the “like” button, and they’d probably love to see your photos! Also, set your personalized photo link as your Facebook status to promote yourself.
Feel free to leave any other tips or questions here. Good luck and we look forward to seeing your submissions!