As the leaves begin to turn crisp up north and the breeze becomes a bit cooler, snowbirds and Winter Texans everywhere can rest easy. They’re escaping the impending chill and reveling in the fact that they have chosen to Winter Differently.
Are you a snowbird or possibly a Winter Texan? You might be if…
- The thought of winterizing your RV makes you laugh – you’ll still be using it throughout the rest of the year!
- To you, winter means it’s time to travel to one of three places: Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Your friends up north are talking to you about snow on the branches. Your response is, “do palm trees even have branches?”
- You live in the Midwest, Pacific Northwest or Canada, yet you don’t own a winter coat or shovel.
- To you, chilly temperatures are anything below 60 degrees. Don’t forget your light jacket!
- You know the phrase “birds of a feather flock together” is really “birds of a feather migrate south together.”
- Your family and friends know that if they need to get ahold of you during the winter months, they better refer to your winter phone number and mailing address.
- Speaking of address, you understand the struggles with setting up a forwarding address because you encounter the same ones each year.
- Your winter equipment includes copious amounts of sunscreen, golf clubs, a bathing suit, and outdoor recreation equipment. Tennis, anyone?
- You have a home away from home, with a new circle of friends who you look forward to seeing each year.
- You can relate to any lyric in the “Winter Differently” video, check it out below!
Winter Differently with Thousand Trails campgrounds and Encore RV Resorts!