Did you know that our Annual Tent Camping Pass currently includes designated tent camping pass sites at 14 Encore properties? We know that many of you started out with tent camping and continue to do so today. We are excited to announce that we will be providing access to these designated tent camping sites at the 14 participating Encore properties to our current members, should you elect to tent camp, for no additional charge. To reserve simply log in to the members section of the Thousand Trails website at www.thousandtrails.com.
The participating Encore properties are:
Lake George Schroon Valley
Know a tent camper? The Annual Tent Camping Pass gives tent campers the opportunity to enjoy beautiful camping accommodations at premier outdoor Thousand Trails and Encore destinations for $249 per year. Subject to length of stay policies, Annual Tent Camping Pass holders receive a year of unlimited camping at any campground in their selected region. They may make reservations up to 60 days in advance for the tent sites designated to this program.To purchase, visit tentcampingpass.com
If you’re an RVer looking to take advantage of this offer, here are some handy tent tips to know before you set up camp!
– Make sure your tent has enough space for your campers and their gear.
– Place a tarp on the ground underneath your tent to help keep water away.
– If you’re nervous about sleeping on the ground, look into egg crates or air mattresses to ensure you get restful sleep throughout the night.
– Keep a positive attitude! If you’re camping on a site without water or electric, take this time to truly embrace nature and all that is around you.
– Check “sleeping under the stars” off of your bucket list.