Throughout the month of October, we asked fans of the Thousand Trails Facebook page to be a part of The Perfect 10 contest. We asked a question each day and participants competed to receive a Thousand Trails camping pack – a TT backpack, blanket and travel mug. From the top 10 things you can’t camp without to your favorite camping memory, we received some great lists from all participants and were able to send out quite a few Thousand Trails camping packs, as well!
Check out this great list and photo we received from Susan and Mel T. of Washington when they were asked the following question.
What are your 10 favorite things to do while camping?
1. International Kite Festival – Long Beach WA TT
2. Relaxing in the sun – Whalers Rest TT
3. Visiting with friends – Seaside TT
4. The beauty of spring – Mammoth Caves Campground Kentucky (Encore)
5. Lobster Dinner – Patton Pond Campground Maine (Encore)
6. Sightseeing around central Pennsylvania – Hershey TT
7. Visiting history in Colonial Williamsburg – Williamsburg Campground (Encore)
8. Going to see the Discovery launch in Cape Caniveral – Sherwood Forest (Encore)
9. A day at Disney World – Orlando TT
10. Swimming in the pool – Sunshine Keys (Encore)
What about you – share your favorite camping activities in the comments below!